2012年11月19日星期一

She's just walked down the aisle with the man of her dreams.
And now Anne Hathaway has set her sights on starting a family of her own.
The Les Miserables star revealed that she 'really wants a baby' - once she has sorted out the practicalities of married life.
'I really want to have a baby, and my husband and I are like, "Where are we gonna live?"' she said.
Stunning: Anne Hathaway looks amazing in a sheer-backed lace dress for the special Actress Roundtable cover shoot for the Hollywood Reporter
Stunning: Anne Hathaway looks amazing in a sheer-backed lace dress for the special Actress Roundtable cover shoot for the Hollywood Reporter
The 30-year-old also confessed how nervous she was about her upcoming role playing Fantine in Les Mis because her mother actually toured the country playing the same part.
Anne said: 'My mom was in the first national tour, and she understudied the character Fantine whom I wound up playing.
'It made me nervous to tell her that I was auditioning for it, just because I knew how much it would mean to her, and I was worried that if I didn't get it, she would be disappointed, and if I did get it, it would be weird.'
Cream of the crop: Amy Adams. Sally Field, Naomi Watts, Naomi Weisz, Marion Cotillard and Helen Hunt were also part of the Roundtable shoot and interview
Cream of the crop: Amy Adams. Sally Field, Naomi Watts, Naomi Weisz, Marion Cotillard and Helen Hunt were also part of the Roundtable shoot and interview
As part of a glamorous 'Actress Roundtable' cover shoot and interview for the Hollywood Reporter Hathaway joined Amy Adams, Naomi Watts, Helen Hunt, Sally Field, Marion Cotillard and Rachel Weisz to discuss fame, the industry and how they had all achieved success.
The group of stars, all ranging in age and the type of work they have done, opened up about a variety of topics including growing older in Hollywood and having to fight tooth and nail for roles.
Helen Hunt also spoke about how hard she had to fight for every part - especially the lead female role in As Good as It Gets - which she ended up winning an Oscar for.
Long slog: Naomi Watts opened up about how she toiled for a decade as a barely employed actress before landing Mulholland Drive
Long slog: Naomi Watts opened up about how she toiled for a decade as a barely employed actress before landing Mulholland Drive while Marion Cotillard said La Vie En Rose changed her life
Long slog: Naomi Watts opened up about how she toiled for a decade as a barely employed actress before landing Mulholland Drive while Marion Cotillard said La Vie En Rose changed her life
The 49-year-old said: I've had to fight for every part - certainly As Good as It Gets.
'I was too young, too blond, too on-a-sitcom, too utterly uninteresting for this part.
'I had spent many, many years where the director would want me but the studio wouldn't.'
Nomi Watts, 44, agreed.
She said: 'I was completely terrified working with David Lynch on [on Mulholland Drive].
'I was going on years and years of auditions and being told I was too this, too that, not enough of this, not enough of that, to the point where I was so afraid and diluting myself into absolutely nothing - and then he just looked me in the eye and saw something.
'He just spoke to me and unveiled all those locked masks.'
Hard workers: The glamorous group range considerably in age and have all toiled hard to get where they are today
Hard workers: The glamorous group range considerably in age and have all toiled hard to get where they are today
Sally Field, 66, also warned the younger actresses about getting older in the world of showbiz.
She said to Hunt: 'Helen, I realise we're, um, the only ones sort of a certain age, or my age is more certain than yours. It gets harder and harder, girls!'
Rachel Weisz also revealed that she has a ladder tattoo on her hip to remind her of her avante guard theatre days at Cambridge University.
The 42-year-old said when asked about it: 'It was me and another girl, and we were at university together.
Tenacity: Rachel Weisz revealed how she hounded the director of Constant Gardner for her leading role
They were so wrong: Helen Hunt said that she was told by casting agents she was too sitcom for films. She then went on to win an Oscar for her role in As Good as It Gets

Tenacity: Rachel Weisz, left, revealed how she hounded the director of Constant Gardner for her leading role and how she had a ladder tattoo on her hip to commemorate her avante guard theatre days while Helen Hunt, right, said that she was told by casting agents she was too 'sitcom' for films
'We had this stepladder, and we used to basically hurl each other off this ladder, and often we would bleed.
'We were 18 years old, and we just thought that was really cool and radical.
'I'm joking about it, but it's something I'm extremely proud of, and I had a ladder tattooed on my hip to commemorate this theater company.'
French actress Marion Cotillard discussed how appearing in La Vie En Rose changed her life.

She said: 'After La Vie en Rose, I started to feel the need to clean up some relationships, which was really weird.

'Suddenly, I needed to start fresh.'
Short tempered: Amy Adams said that she thinks she's going to get into a fight with a paparazzo one day soon if they don't stop taking pictures of her child
Short tempered: Amy Adams said that she thinks she's going to get into a fight with a paparazzo one day soon if they don't stop taking pictures of her child

没有评论:

发表评论